In my two previous blogs Word of the Year and 6 Simple Ways to Increase Your Confidence, I share insights on how this came to be for me. I do not know about you, but I am sick of people talking about things they have never been through.
It is a feeling of worry, nervousness, or unease, typically about an imminent event or something with an uncertain outcome.
Anxiety can shatter one’s life, relationships and so much more.
The biggest crush is the one to you. I am talking about disappointment. How many times have you tried to not worry- “I’ve got this,” and then whamo, 10 steps backwards. It is a vicious cycle that is often misunderstood.
A lack of confidence can bring forth much anxiety and vice versa. Once upon a time, I was fearless, nothing and no one could smash my hopes and dreams. I was a master manifestor and the epitaph of confidence. Unfortunately, a family circumstance began to seep its vengeance into me. The scariest part is that the divergence was not obvious . It was a slow unseen infiltrator. Little by little worry and doubt began to show up. It festered in such a way that was mostly oblivious to me. Experience after experience brought forth illness and I was provide my continuance of living via another’s donated bones.
Poof Just Like That
This time it became much more intense. Just what is happening?
I became an anxiety machine, but not the kind that was out in the open. Rather I was a closet anxiety mongrel. This lead to an unhealthy domestic violence relationship and the anxiety grew worse.
I do not write this for pittance, rather for your relief. I understand what it is like to have no fear, become full of fear and work this out of my system. Been there done that and I am still evolving, exploring and growing
Blasting Through The Anxious Worry
In order to heal, I needed to deeply forgiveness myself for being lead into this matter. Next, I cleared myself over and over with much love, light and plenty of those who held the key for me to heal. I just had to ask for these keys. Sorry, there is not one answer. Rather it is like having a personal riddle to unraveling.
Unraveling I did, along with disavowing, dispelling and anything from this or past life times. This takes patience, tears ( well at least for me). I used to not cry and now, oh boy watch out. That’s okay I realized that this is not a curse, but a benefit to feel so deeply. And it is also okay to ask for assistance; there have been times when I really tried to clear something from me, but I am too close, so I needed others to help me.
Real and Raw
Anxiety became my go to fall down and fall back. Again, I am not looking for pity, rather let my experience be your teaching tool and key to your success.
Turning the Key to Success
As I began to turn the key, I found less anxiety. Most of all I began to see through the clearing my dashed confidence. Step by step I discovered ways that built my confidence. Each step of confidence made me less anxious. This is to not say that I do not have anxiety, I do; it was much less.
Anxiety is my Super Power
Sounds silly, crazy and it probably is; yet, I feel so deeply and discovered what my anxiety looks like and feels like. This helps direct and guide me to boost my confidence.
6 ways to Lessen Your Anxiety and Raise Your Confidence
- Give yourself opportunities for you to succeed. No one gets to measure how big or small your opportunity is; this is yours and yours alone. Own it. Succeed at it. Boost you up!
- Practice how to handle life’s stressors. The art of practice and the art of talking to yourself is a great tool. This can help you prepare for an opportunity. It can help you weave in and out of the emotions, fear and help you soar to success.
- Use Lavender. This is a great plant and essential oil to help soothe, calm and relax you. If you are a lady dab 1-2 drops on a cotton ball and tuck this in your bra. Or as a dude, you could dab 1-2 drops on a cotton ball and tuck this in your shirt pocket. Voila a great aroma and aromatherapy at the same time to soothe and calm you.
- Explore something new for you. Go an adventure new or re-visit an adventure. I used to pick a place on a map and go hike in a park. I discovered so much about me while exploring the beauty of nature.
- Move your body. Get up, get a movin. Even if it is for 15 mins. move your body. This could be gentle stretches, yoga, a nice stroll. Kick it up and run if you like.
- Just Do it! Don’t even give yourself time to think about it. This is a major anxiety stressor and opportunity killer. Count backwards 5, 4, 3, 2, 1 and boom do it.
You’ve GOT This!Yes, Natasha I’d Love to Let Go of Anxiety
Oodles of Love & Magical Blessings,
Natasha Botkin, Master Teacher & Intuitive Behavioral Energy Healer, is a #1 international bestselling Author, Artist. She uses healing soul psychology energies when working with youth and adults by releasing patterns & blocks to help them empower themselves. Connect with me Magical Blessings Healing Center