If you have read the first blog of the year, then you know there’s a surge of confidence gracing my words, pages and aesthetic. However, if you are just seeing this blog; please reference my Word of the Year post.
I adore the song True Colors by Cindy Lauper. There is so much that resonates. “… don’t be afraid …to show them Your true colors. True colors are beautiful. Like a rainbow.”
We all have darkness that nests within. The small ego voice that says, “Don’t show them who you are.”
Better yet, do not listen to the ego; rise up & show you as the beautiful rainbow of chakra colors and aura that you are.
Courage is showing others who you are. This is not the mask that is placed upon you and/or who you may believe that you are; rather this is who you are when you strip away the facades and stand with the Divine part of you.
Not everyone will find you to be their cup of tea, and that is just fine. Those who resonate with you, will also vibe with you.
Above all please stop asking permission to be you.
9 ways to Sprinkle a Dash of Boldness
- Know your boundaries. Self care is a mega form of boundaries
- Self Care is essential. Make time to do things that love you up!
- Mentally allow yourself to change; ebb and flow like the seasons. Life will not remain constant and let yourself grow by learning, experiencing and living.
- Physically love you up with nourishing foods, work out and rest with sleep and/or just lazy days.
- Emotionally allow yourself to feel. Open the flow and allow you to feel your feelings on a deep level. Do not dismiss them; invite them in and explore why you have these feelings and gently release this as lessons that can help you be happy, successful and amazing.
- Spiritually connect with your version of Spirit. Have a nice conversation
- Meditate; this does not have to be strict. This could be a 5 min. tea break. Sit and let your mind wander.
- Be mindful of what you say to yourself. Speak lovingly, gently and softly to you.
- Look at what you are thinking about others. Is this a way for you to focus on them, rather than looking at what you need and want.
Rise up and be you! There is no one like you; you are destined to be you, so why no just do it.
Oodles of Love & Magical Blessings,
Natasha Botkin, Master Teacher & Intuitive Behavioral Energy Healer, is a #1 international bestselling Author and Artist . She uses healing soul psychology energies when working with youth and adults by releasing patterns & blocks to help them empower themselves. Connect with me Magical Blessings Healing Center