Have you ever felt like pulling your hair out while trying to speak with you child’s teacher?
Is your child complaining that their teacher just doesn’t get it?
Let me help you better communicate with your child’s teacher.
- In the toolkit you will recieve tips on how to prepare a student/teacher communication notebook.
- Perfect for students with IEPS and/or health concerns.
- You are provided step by step instructions.
- Learn from a pro. Natasha is an Autism Mama times two, and because of my muses, I am now a Master Teacher and Behavioral Specialist.
- I can help you better understand the tools of the trade and help you and your student have a much better school year!!
Fill in the information and share the notebook with your child’s teacher(s)