There is much a breast about what authenticity means. In my previous article, How to be Authentic, we explore and discover ways to tap into your authenticity; but, also allowing yourself to be the best that you can be at any given moment.
Your life is not a sifi/horror channel recreation. You’re pure perfection.
Self-Care is Loving You
Self-care is authentically loving you.
It’s a way to say that you’re enough. That you’re valuable, and worth taking care of. This doesn’t have to be grandiose. It’s the moment by moment in your life; where you’re taking care of yourself before helping anyone.
I get it once upon a time, I found myself feeling less than thereof, and creating a monstrosity by taking care of everyone else. Thinking this was the best thing in the world, and that I was the greatest in the world for doing so. Yet, there would be moments of irritation, frustration and varied darkness of regret. I was exhausted by making sure that everyone else was fulfilled, and I didn’t fill my own emotional cup.
When this was happening, I also wasn’t able to tap into my true authentic inner being. There were moments in time that I felt like a gigantic fraud. Here I am competing with pretty much no one, but my own self about how awesome and wonderful I am, and yet my own needs were unmet. I was writing my own satire tragedy.
After years of neglect and absolute exhaustion my dear sweet soul sounded me with her vibrancy. It was as if a bell sounded; my heart and soul knowing how to lead me out of this darkness. Don’t fret, if you’ve found yourself in this manner. There’s a way to release and let go of the nonsense, and start over. You get as many chances as you need. I’m pretty sure my angels look like they were drug through the mud sparkes of light; but, we made it, and I’m filling my own well, and thrilled to enjoy the excitement that occurs with authentic self-caring love.
Come join us.
I created: Self-Love Magic
When I was taking better care of myself is when I discovered my true authentic magical powers, and I really want you to be able to tap into your wisdom and bring forth your beautiful authentic self. It’s incredible, to love and care for yourself first and foremost. After a bit, you’ll be able to transfer your caring, love to others, but not disclude yourself. Gone are the days of feeling desolate, less than there are of, irritated, exhausted and so much more.
Authentic Self Care:
Self Care = taking care of you
Authentic = your true inner being
Authentic Self Care = taking care of your true inner being
- Know your value- Do you believe that you’re enough?
- Let’s practice self-talk- Start the day on a positive. Write in a journal 3 things that you are grateful about. In fact, grateful hearts are manifestation magnets. The more grateful the easier it is to attract what you want.
- Profess your potential and success (big or small)- Make bold declarations: Yes, I am awesome! I made coffee like a boss! Girl you rocked making dinner!
- Use Positive Affirmations- Begin by finding positive affirmations that you like. Write it on post it notes, and place this in locations you will see throughout the day.
- Make Meaningful Relationships-Do you have people who add and deposit their light and love to you? Or do you have those who make frequent withdrawals and leave you without hope or exhausted? It’s hard, but sometimes we need to let go of those who are not on our side. It may feel scary, but in the long run, it’ll help bring those who are celebrating and supporting you as you celebrate and support them.
- Self-care is real– Go for that walk in nature, take a nice hot bath, take a nap, drink water, enjoy a nice cup of coffee or tea, enjoy that piece of dark chocolate, eat healthy, the list goes on and on. Your self-care is not like others as you are not like others. It is nice to have a general idea; and yet, I encourage you to explore and discover what’s important to you and your self-care.
It’s go time: Putting this into Practice:
You’ve read the article; you’ve agreed to do this for yourself. Now, it’s showtime. It’s time to implement this into your everyday life.
Be sure to practice often; multiple times a day. Soon it will seem second nature. In the final stages it will feel natural and a part of your true authentic inner being.
Oodles of Love,
Natasha Botkin MSc. Ed. Rm., Reiki Master, Meditation Teacher & Intuitive Behavioral Energy Healer, is a #1 international bestselling Author and Artist. She uses healing whimsical, magical, soul psychology energies when working with youth and adults by releasing patterns, blocks, and trauma to help them empower themselves. Connect with me Magical Wellness 17.com