WHAT IS REIKI?
Reiki is a Japanese technique for stress reduction and relaxation that also promotes healing. It is administered by “laying on hands” and is based on the idea that an unseen “life force energy”flows through us and is what causes us to be alive. If one’s “life force energy” is low, then we are more likely to get sick or feel stress, and if it is high, we are more capable of being happy and healthy.
The word Reiki is made of two Japanese words –Rei which means “God’s Wisdom or the Higher Power” and Ki which is “life force energy.” Another way to say this is Reiki is “spiritually guided life force energy.”
- Reiki (Person or Animal): Feel the Divine energies move through you to help your energy, chakra and body (Mental, Physical, Emotional and Spiritual) connect on a clearer, deeper level without anxiety or depression that block you.
- Distance Healing: Reiki- See Below
- Distance and Shaman Healing: Reiki with Shaman Healing- See Below
- Monthly Long Distance Reiki: Receive 12 months Distance Healing. This will also be coordinated withe the Full Moon.
- Reiki House/Space Blessing: Do you feel the residule energy from a previous individual in your living or work space? Let’s Reiki your space, so you can feel level-headed, clear and happy.
WHAT IS LONG DISTANCE REIKI?
Distance healing is Reiki. It holds the same similarities and effectiveness as in-person Reiki. Some say tha they enjoy this more. Please be sure to coordinate your Distance Healing (Reiki) session with your schedule as this may relax you so much that you feel sleepy.
WHAT HAPPENS AFTER A DISTANCE HEALING IS COMPLETE?
A follow-up email will be sent when the Reiki is completed.
WHAT TO EXPECT AFTER A REIKI SESSION:
Be sure to drink plenty of water 24 hours following a Reiki session. This will help ease the releasing. Please be aware that you may also feel deep emotions and/or have physical releasing (mucus, coughing and bathroom elimination) as the toxins are released. Enjoying a nice hot Celtic sea salt bath or shower may be beneficial. Another suggestion is to ask Archangel Micheal and/or Archangel Raphael to help you release this from your energy fields and release this down the drain.
What is Distance & Shaman Healing?
The word “shaman” comes from the Siberian Tungus tribe, and it directly means “spiritual healer,” or, more cleverly, “one who sees in the dark.”
How does this work?
Healing means to return to wholeness, and returning to wholeness is purely an inside job. Spiritual healing addresses the root — the spiritual — problems that cause concerns.
Now what happens?
Using elements of Nature, Spirit and Spirit Animals, Natasha helps release and unblock anything that is keeping you blocked. Reiki helps calm and soothe you as this is released and let go.
- Connect with Natasha
- Spirit guides Natasha
- Energy Healing (Reiki)
- This helps shift you to prepare for the next level of letting go.
- Reiki I Course: An introduction to Reiki (Usui Lineage) and learning of a beginner’ symbol. This is great for Self, loved ones, animals, homes and food.
- Reiki II Course: (Pre-requisite is Reiki I ) Adding onto previous Reiki I wisdom with the addition of another symbol. At this level you may be a Reiki practitioner.
- Reiki III Course: (Pre-requisite Reiki II) Adding onto previous Reiki I wisdom with the addition of another symbol.
- Reiki for Kids: Introduction to Reiki & learning how to use the beginner’s symbol. This is great for self
**Please note that these services are in no way rendered to be medical services-if you are in need of medical advice and/or treatment please seek this from a medical doctor.
Oodles of Love , Natasha